Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why ask Why ?

Don't you see me sticking with you?
Punch the wall, but won't hit you.
even in a state of total disagreement.
I thank god for the blessing he sent.
You only try to save me from myself.
Trying to keep me from risking me, for wealth.
Trying to keep me out of jail.
Slow my pace to hell.
So I don't ask why.

I like to rub away your pain.
Take on your strain.
Try not to bring you shame.
If it's going wrong ,I'm gonna take the blame.
You were good when I met you,
so I don't have to sweat you.
Worry never, about your loyalties.
So to me, you'll always be royalty.
Empress of my heart, Queen of my reality.
To make my day just smile at me.
So why ask why?

Just love me for the ease, I strive to provide.
Love me for our thoughts that coincide.
Love my body love my soul.
This is love, not a struggle for control.
You for me, me for you.
What else did you think we'd do.
I carry you, you carry me.
That's why I asked you to marry me.
That's why.

1 comment:

  1. I Think U Don't Know What U talking About Dude Man..................................

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to let me know if you agree/disagree. If you like or don't like. If you just want me to read your work.

battlerapwebcag

Nice to meet you

I've seen a lot in 33 years on Earth. I'm in my second marriage,the father of 6 and the grandfather of 2. I'll share what i know and I'll learn from others. Feel free to read any of my poems, short stories, or articles on urban life.