Thursday, August 24, 2023

Why try

Why try to be right? the pressure gonna keep building. why try to be right no one is going to pat you on your back. why try to be right? the blame for everything wrong gonna come your way. why try to be right no one cares. i try to be right, so i don't go crazy, so i can sleep at night, and look at myself in the mirror. so i don't have nightmares or cry myself to sleep. so I believe in myself when all else fails. most importantly I try to do right, so that I won't believe people who say i do wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know if you agree/disagree. If you like or don't like. If you just want me to read your work.

battlerapwebcag

Nice to meet you

I've seen a lot in 33 years on Earth. I'm in my second marriage,the father of 6 and the grandfather of 2. I'll share what i know and I'll learn from others. Feel free to read any of my poems, short stories, or articles on urban life.